Pursuant to that which is set forth in Articles 8, 15, 16, 36 and other related Articles of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Companies or Individuals, ("LFPDPPP") we hereby inform you of our Privacy Notice.
- Identity and address of the responsible entity
Operadora de Hoteles Bellamar, S.A. de C.V., with its business address at Avenida del Mar 719 Colonia Estadio, C.P. 82140, Mazatlán, Sinaloa, is responsible for the collection and handling of your personal information obtained for the provision of our lodging services.
- Personal information
Operadora de Hoteles Bellamar, S.A. de C.V. will collect the following personal information from you: Full name, address, phone numbers, e-mail, social media addresses such as Facebook, twitter, date of birth, age, means of transportation used, reason for travel, marital status, occupation, citizenship, company name, IRS tax information, title or position in your Company, Company contact information, information about your credit card or other form of payment, information required for invoicing, opinion surveys, IP address and browser used.
We do not collect personal information that is not considered by the LFPDPPP as sensitive personal data. Your credit card information is solely for use with your reservation and for charging it in case there is a no-show, or if you choose not to pay cash.
Data may be collected in the following ways:
Personally, when you provide your personal information to one of our staff members, when you fill-in your registration card, when you fill-in our assessment questionnaires or give your written opinion of our services, through loyalty programs or when you sign-up for special offers or sales promotions.
Information may also be collected directly from you on the phone or by electronic means, when you make a reservation by means of an online reservation form on our website, when you interact with our social media pages or by means of cookies or web beacons, e-mail, when you answer assessment questionnaires or write your opinion about our services electronically, or when you sign-up for special offers or promotions electronically.
Information may also be collected indirectly, when you provide your personal information to one of our suppliers such as travel agencies or third parties, that provide us with their data base for the objective of carrying-out your reservation, and for marketing purposes.
Data obtained by cookies and web beacons allow us to serve you better through our website. Most browsers allow the user to select his or her preference regarding cookies. You can configure your browser to reject all cookies or only eliminate certain kinds of cookies. You would do this just as you would configure your browser for other technologies, using your browsing preferences.
The collection and handling of your personal information has the following purposes:
- To have a record of our guests and provide them with our best service and attention.
- To contact guests when necessary, including to complete transactions or provide personalized services, or during an emergency.
- To collect invoicing data if needed.
- To make a reservation according to each guest ́s personal needs.
- To collect your credit card data for guaranteeing your reservation and to be able to charge your card in case of a no-show.
- To ask for your opinion regarding the quality of our service and find out your particular needs.
- To fulfill all legal business requirements.
- To fulfill contractual obligations entered into with each guest, by virtue of the existing provider-client business relationship.
- Cumplir las obligaciones contractuales que ha celebrado con usted en virtud de la relación comercial existente.
- To protect the interests and rights of Operadora de Hoteles Bellamar S.A. de C.V., in compliance with legal dispositions.
- For the creation of a personal profile in our website, that will allow guests to receive special offer notifications, sign-up for our loyalty programs, send e-postcards and other additional services.
- To sign-up for contests, raffles, including digital raffles, which allows us to tailor our special offers and notifications that are sent electronically and to be able to contact the winner.
- To obtain your online assessment of our service and/or website.
- To send our guests personalized special offer notices, statistics and promotional materials.
- For the automation of the data collected with the only purpose of offering an adequate service for each guest.
- The transfer of personal information.
Operadora de Hoteles Bellamar S.A. de C.V. may transfer your personal information to third parties, with the foregoing purposes.
- Moreover, we hereby inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal information, as well as to oppose our handling of your information, or to revoke your consent previously granted for such purposes; and you may make use of your right by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Any change made to this Privacy Notice shall be sent to our guests in a timely manner electronically.
- Security of your personal information
Operadora de Hoteles Bellamar S.A. de C.V. shall take all corresponding security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, modification or illegal dissemination of personal information provided by you. All third parties to whom we deliver your personal information shall be subject to Privacy Policies similar to those herein established.
- Changes to our Privacy Notice
Operadora de Hoteles Bellamar S.A. de C.V. hereby reserves the right to change or modify this Privacy Notice at any time, to reflect new regulations or internal policies. These new dispositions shall be visibly available at our hotel, our website or by e- mail. In case you do not agree with those changes or modifications, we kindly request that you send us an e-mail to the foregoing address, requesting the cancellation of your personal information, pursuant to the Federal Law of Data Protection in Possession of Private Companies or Individuals.